Tuesday 29 March 2016

Some Monsters I made...

Some monsters I made

Cacodaemon


Supposed to be the Cacodaemon from the old PC game DOOM. Made from scratch and stands roughly 35mm high. I used a largish wooden bead on a brass rod that I covered with greenstuff. I added more brass rod for the horns which were bent to shape and then had green stuff added. I added 0.6mm wires for the underbelly bits.

Eye of the Beholder

 

This one I made from scratch from a wooden bead, brass wire and greenstuff putty. Roughly 40mm high.

Otyugh








An Otyugh! Or is it a neo-otyugh? I could never tell. Scratch built from a wooden bead, brass wire and greenstuff. Stands about 30mm tall. The base is covered in kitty litter.

3 comments:

  1. Those are excellent sir! as another who like to slap about the greenstuff occasionally I can really appreciate the work that has gone into these, great paintwork too,

    Cheers Roger.
    https://rantingsfromunderthewargamestable.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks heaps :-) I actually did these a few years ago but got no response from the guys I play with and let this blog slide. I recently finally got the courage to start publishing this on https://theminiaturespage.com and http://www.lead-adventure.de/ so its great to get some good comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it! it can be really disheartening when you put oyur stuff out there and no one comments on it, especially when you see some people getting 80+ on their sites. I look at it that you do this for yourself and if anyone else likes it all the better. I use mine as an excuse to get stuff done as I need content for the next weeks blog post (I post each weekend). Many thanks for your comment by the way.

    Please keep it up though I will be back.

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete